How do I find out the cost of a medication?
1. Who can get a Prescription Discount Card from Rushcard?
Anyone who has a RushCard can get a Prescription Discount Card. Anyone with a RushCard can also print as many cards for their family and friends as they like.
2. Why should I enroll in the program?
If you are uninsured or your insurance doesn't cover all of your medications, the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard offers discounted prescription pricing for you and members of your household.
3. How much does the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard cost?
The Prescription Discount Card from RushCard is absolutely free to print and use.
4. How do I sign up?
Click here to enroll online and print a card.
5. How many times can I use my Prescription Discount Card?
You can use your card as many times as you want for as long as you like. There is no limit to usage or expiration date.
6. How do I use my Prescription Discount Card from RushCard for pet prescriptions?
In order to qualify for the discount, you must have a valid prescription for your pet and the medication must be one that has a human equivalent. Your veterinarian will tell you if your pet’s prescription can be filled at a retail pharmacy. Your pharmacist can then tell you if the medication is covered under the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard and what the price is.
7. Is the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard a substitute for prescription insurance?
No. This program is not an insurance plan. If you already have prescription coverage, you will need to choose to either purchase your prescription medications using your Prescription Discount Card from RushCard OR pay the applicable co-pay amount under your insurance or other third party payer program. No claims will be submitted to a third party payer for prescriptions processed using the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard. Ask your pharmacist for the lowest cost option for you.
8. What if I have other prescription discount cards?
In a majority of cases, the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard offers equivalent or better pricing, but feel free to ask your Client pharmacist which one saves you the most on your current prescriptions.
9. Will I need to bring my card every time I visit a pharmacy?
To ensure ALL of the members of your household enjoy the prescription savings, please bring your card whenever you visit your local Pharmacy.
10. How long does it take to receive my card?
You can print your card immediately when you sign up online.
11. What happens if I lose my card?
You can reprint your card online.
12. Who do I contact if I have questions about the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard?
If you need more information, feel free to contact customer service at 1-866-RUSHCARD (866-787-4227).
13. How do I locate a pharmacy that accepts the Prescription Discount Card from RushCard?
Find a participating pharmacy here.
14. How do I find out the cost of a medication?
Search for and compare drug pricing here.